Jawline and Chin Contouring, High Wycombe
Jawline contouring and chin sculpting is the sought-after procedure at Javaani Clinic. It is requested equally by men and women. Your chin and jawline are one of the most significant features which define the structure of your face. A well-defined jawline is also synonymous with a fresh, youthful, healthy appearance. Sculpting the jaw or chin can therefore have quite a dramatic impact on changing the overall appearance of your face and neck.
What our Clients say
For many people, especially if you are contemplating cosmetic treatment for the first time, or if you are unsure a particular treatment is for you, hearing feedback from our many delighted clients can be reassuring and helpful.
Back to Work
Duration of Results
Upto 18 Months
Jawline and Chin Contouring FAQS
What is the ideal Jawline in females?
An ideal jawline angle in women is 125 degrees. The jawline changes with age and the biggest complaint from the late 30s is the appearance of jowls.
What is the ideal chin in females?
Chin deficiency is usually apparent on looking at a person’s side profile, where the chin should align with a vertical line drawn through the philtrum (junction between the nose and upper lip). There is no simple answer to this and the best way forward is to come and discuss with Dr Ahmad. He will advise you on what is best suited to your facial profile and balances out other features of your face.
What is a weak or deficient chin?
A weak chin is also known as an under-projected chin or a receding chin and it is where the chin does not project forwards enough to balance out the other parts of the face such as the nose, forehead, and lips.
What causes a weak chin?
A weak chin can be a genetic trait that has been passed down by your parents but in some cases, it could be a congenital defect or maybe the result of an injury where the lower jawbone may have been damaged.
Do I have a weak chin?
Some patients don’t realise that they have a weak chin and instead focus their attention on their nose or lips not being right. A good way to see if your chin is weak is to get a photo of yourself from a profile view. You will be able to see the shape of your face and identify a weak chin or weak jawline.
Is the treatment Safe?
Are there any side effects?
It can cause mild pain and tenderness on the lips. Rarely can cause a bruise at the site of injection.
What are the benefits of Jawline and Chin Countouring?
The benefits of jawline and chin contouring are:
– 100% biocompatible, versatile and safe
– Helps boost tissue repair and regeneration.
– Results in natural, smoother and younger-looking skin
– Hydrates skin
– Enhanced production of collagen
Achive a A-List celebrity Jawline and Chin
Great examples of popular A-List Celebrity Jawline and chin shapes for contouring and sculpting :
- A heart shape like Scarlett’s is the shape desired most of all by women when seeking changes to the shape of their chin, according to Dr De Silva
- A protruding chin like Reese Witherspoon’s is a chin which juts forwards slightly and therefore is particularly noticeable
- A dimpled chin like Christina Hendricks’ is a chin with a slight kink in the middle
- X-rays from a cosmetic surgeon, which have surfaced since Marilyn Monroe’s, death show that she did have surgery to augment her weak chin
- People with round chins, just like the Duchess of Cambridge, are said to have warm and welcoming faces
- People with long chins like Jennifer Aniston are often said to be artistic and expressive
Jan 27, 2023
Amazing experience as always.
Very friendly and professional staff/doctor.
Jan 27, 2023
It has been a great experience for me. Anu has taken lovely care and I recommend Javaani clinic to my friends.
Dec 10, 2022
The treatment was fantastic! Very professional and friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone!