ENDORET GEL IN THE UK
This Endoret Gel treatment is one of Javaani’s high-end treatments. Dr Ahmad is among the few clinicians in the UK who conduct this unique procedure. The treatment involves the usage of Endoret Gel which is a completely natural filler developed from the patient’s plasma. This not only provides enhancements like other dermal fillers but is also effective for rejuvenating the skin and slowing the ageing process.
Endoret Gel is applied in a similar way under the skin like all other dermal fillers.
What our Clients say
For many people, especially if you are contemplating cosmetic treatment for the first time, or if you are unsure a particular treatment is for you, hearing feedback from our many delighted clients can be reassuring and helpful.
Back to Work
Duration of Results
Long-lasting 9 – 12 Months
Endoret Gel FAQS
What are the Benefits of Endoret Gel?
BENEFITS OF ENDORET GEL
Endoret Gel is 100% Autologous (developed from the patient’s own blood)
It is bioactive (has active growth factors which stimulate the production of hyaluronic acid and collagen)
It attenuates moderate wrinkles immediately
It integrates itself into the tissues more naturally
It is recommended for slowing ageing through regenerative processes
It is compatible with other cosmetic treatment
What areas can be treated with Endoret Gel?
Areas treated with Endoret Gel
Nasolabial folds (smile lines)
What is Endoret Gel Customised Treatment?
Endoret Gel Customized Treatment, also known as PRGF (Plasma Rich in Growth Factors) or Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy, is an innovative regenerative treatment that uses the body’s healing properties to promote tissue repair and rejuvenation. It involves collecting a small amount of the patient’s blood and processing it to separate the platelets and plasma containing a high concentration of growth factors. These growth factors are then combined with a gel to create the Endoret Gel. When applied to the targeted area, such as the face or scalp, the growth factors stimulate cell regeneration, collagen production, and blood vessel formation. This treatment aims to improve skin quality, stimulate hair growth, and enhance tissue healing naturally. It is a safe and minimally invasive procedure that can be tailored to individual patient needs for optimal results.
What is Endoret gel used for?
Is there anything better than PRP?
While Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy has shown promising results in various applications, other treatments can be considered alternatives or complementary depending on an individual’s specific needs.
Some of these treatments include:
1) Stem Cell Therapy: Stem cells have the potential to differentiate into different cell types and promote tissue regeneration. Stem cell therapy involves harvesting and injecting stem cells into the targeted area to stimulate healing and tissue repair.
2) Laser Therapy: Laser treatments use focused light energy to stimulate hair growth, improve skin texture, and address various dermatological concerns. Diverse types of lasers can be used depending on the desired outcome.
3) Microneedling: This procedure involves creating controlled micro-injuries in the skin using fine needles, stimulating collagen production and improving the absorption of topically applied substances. It can be combined with PRP or other serums to enhance its effects.
4) Dermal Fillers: Dermal fillers, such as hyaluronic acid or collagen-based injections, restore volume, fill in wrinkles or fine lines, and enhance facial contours. They provide immediate results and can be used with PRP for optimal outcomes.
5) Mesotherapy: Like PRP, mesotherapy involves injecting customised cocktails of vitamins, minerals, and other substances into the skin to promote rejuvenation, hair growth, or fat reduction in specific areas.
It’s essential to consult a qualified healthcare professional or dermatologist to determine the most suitable treatment option based on individual goals, medical history, and the specific condition being addressed. All of our team are highly trained with a medical background, so you are in safe and secure hands.
Are There Any Risks with Endoret Gel?
Endoret Gel, or PRGF or PRP gel, is a safe treatment with minimal risks. Since it uses the patient’s own blood components, the risk of an allergic reaction or transmission of diseases is extremely low.
However, as with any medical procedure, there are some potential risks and considerations to be aware of:
1) Infection: Although rare, there is a slight risk of infection at the injection site. Ensuring that a trained healthcare professional performs the procedure in a sterile environment is essential to minimise this risk.
2) Bruising or Bleeding: The injection process may cause minor bruising or bleeding at the treatment site. This is usually temporary and resolves on its own.
3) Pain or Discomfort: Some individuals may experience mild pain, tenderness, or discomfort at the injection site. Over-the-counter pain relievers can help alleviate any temporary discomfort.
4) Ineffectiveness: While many individuals experience positive results with Endoret Gel, the effectiveness may vary depending on factors such as individual response, the underlying condition being treated, and the skill of the practitioner performing the procedure.
These risks can be minimised by ensuring you pick a well-trained and experienced clinic like ours to be treated in. We are CQC regulated, so you can be sure of the high standards of care which come with this accreditation.
Jan 27, 2023
Amazing experience as always.
Very friendly and professional staff/doctor.
Jan 27, 2023
It has been a great experience for me. Anu has taken lovely care and I recommend Javaani clinic to my friends.
Dec 10, 2022
The treatment was fantastic! Very professional and friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone!