J-GOLD (PRP) SHOT FOR WOMEN
The PRP Orgasm Shot is the latest advancement in female sexual medicine to improve sexual relations in women who have sexual dysfunction and urinary incontinence.The injected PRP naturally attracts your own stem cells and growth factors to the injected area, which helps to generate healthier and more functional tissue in the vagina. This procedure stimulates vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation.
This treatment process starts by extracting a small amount of blood, separating the PRP in a centrifuge and then injecting directly into the vaginal walls and just below the clitoris. This technique was developed by Dr Charles Runels, the inventor of the J-GOLD Facelift®. J-GOLD Breast Lift® and J-GOLD Shot ® for erectile dysfunction. This is a non-invasive, vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation treatment which uses a patient’s blood to derive Platelet-Rich Plasma or PRP.
Q: Does The Treatment Hurt?
Q- How Long Does The Procedure Take?
Q- Is There Any Downtime/Recovery Time?
QWhat Kind of Results Can I Expect?
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- Stronger orgasm
- Decrease pain during and after sex due to dryness or scarring and as a result increase sexual desire
- Increase natural lubrication
- Enhance arousal
- Delivers stronger and more frequent orgasms
- Improve in the appearance of the labia
- Alleviate stress incontinence
The results vary from patient to patient, but overall an immediate increase in sensitivity, orgasm intensity and arousal has been reported by some patients during the first week after the procedure. Initially this will decrease slightly, but after a few weeks a marked improvement should be noticed, peaking around 3 months after treatment.
Please be advised that these results vary between patients according to age, medical condition, hormonal levels, social habits and the results are not guaranteed.
Up to 40 minutes
Back to work
Mild with the application of numbing creams
Duration of results
1 per area