HIFU Vaginal tightening (Femiwand)
Talking about FemiWand Vaginal Tightening treatment can be a little embarrassing or uncomfortable for most of the women and they suffer in silence. We at Javaani Aesthetic Clinic appreciate this difficulty and are happy to offer the most advanced form of non-surgical treatment for vaginal laxity. If this condition is not taken care of it may affect your self-confidence, your sexual life with your partner, cause you pain and discomfort and may also cause distressing symptoms of urine leaking when you cough, laugh, sneeze or exercise. Our aim at Javaani is to make you feel relaxed and comfortable and help you so that you don’t need to suffer any more.
There are three different technologies used for FemiWand Vaginal Tightening treatment:
- Ultrasound waves
- Radiofrequency waves
- Femiwand uses HIFU technology. HIFU stands for High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound and it has been successfully used for cosmetic treatment including skin laxity on face and other parts of body. It involves emitting multiple ultrasound beams into the skin. The depth of the beams into the skin is pre-determined by the technology and the cartridges used. Two different cartridges 3.0mm and 4.5mm are used for tightening the skin and muscle within the vaginal wall. The depth 3.0mm targets the epidermis and dermis and the 4.5mm targets the superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System (SMAS) layer. HIFU is a revolutionary and non-invasive treatment as it targets and tightens SMAS layer. Once the beams reach relevant depths of the skin, they will converge, forming tiny and invisible micro-holes within the skin. As a result of these micro-holes, body’s repair process gets triggered. As a result special cells become active which in turn promote synthesis of new collagen and elastic. This new collagen and elastic fibres restores the normal and healthy state of vagina.
The end results of the treatment include:
- Toned muscles of vagina
- Shrinkage of the vaginal tissue
- Improved lubrication
- Relief from stress incontinence
- Enhanced sex drive
- Improved sexual experience
Q: What are the reasons for reduced vaginal elasticity?
Reasons for reduced vaginal elasticity include:
- Cigarette Smoking
- Giving birth
Due to these reasons the natural collagen gets replaced by fibres that do not stretch properly and cause the vagina to become loose. Collagen is the most commonly found protein within the body and it constitutes one third of the body’s proteins. It is present in skin, bones, and tendons.
Q-Who is the FemiWand Vaginal Tightening treatment for?
The treatment is suitable for healthy women over the age of 30 with any of the following symptoms:
- Stress Incontinence
- Dryness and itching in vagina
- Laxity in vagina
- Low sensitivity during intercourse
- Pain during the intercourse
Women who are breastfeeding or pregnant are not advised to undergo the treatment. We advise them to wait for at least three months after a normal childbirth before having the Femiwand treatment.
Q- Does The Treatment Require Anaesthetics?
No, no anaesthetics are needed as this treatment use ultrasound energy that is comfortable for the patient.
Q-How Long Does The Treatment Take?
The Femiwand procedure takes approximately 20 minutes but the clients can expect 30 minutes in the clinic for the entire procedure.
Q-What Is The Expected Downtime?
There is really no downtime for Femiwand. Clients can resume back to your daily routine immediately and after 72 hours can resume sexual activity. It is recommended that you wait 24 hours before resuming exercise.
Q: How Long Do The Results Last?
After the treatment, the clients can expect to see results within 6-8 weeks. Results can last from 18 months to 2 years. The procedure can be repeated each year to maintain the results.
Q: What Are The Side Effects?
Client can feel slight swelling, irritation or spotting but these are transient and subside over a couple of days.
Q: How Much Does Femiwand Cost?
To make the procedure more affordable, Javaani Aesthetic Clinic offers 0% Finance to all our clients. Our office also accepts cash and major credit cards. With Femiwand you may be able to avoid the risk and expense of vaginal tightening surgery.
Q: Why Choose JAVAANI Aesthetic Clinic for your FemiWand Vaginal Tightening Treatment ?
Javaani Aesthetic Clinic consultant and therapists are fully insured and trained to the highest standard and hold the relevant qualifications and have experience over years to help clients to their satisfaction and make them feel happy and confident. FemiWand Vaginal Tightening treatment uses the latest HIFU technology for vaginal rejuvenation.
- Immediate and long-term results
- Rejuvenation of vaginal tissue
- Improvement in symptoms of dryness
- Tightening and toning of vaginal muscles
- Fast, virtually painless treatments without any downtime
- Improvement in symptoms of stress urinary incontinence
Back to work
Duration of results