We at Javaani offer the best and genuine HydraFacial in High Wycombe. We have qualified and experienced therapists to perform HydraFacial treatment. HydraFacial is an advanced skin resurfacing technology combining dermabrasion, peeling, lymphatic drainage, skin detoxification and LED Phototherapy. It is a non-invasive & non irritating procedure which is completed in 45 minutes. Only HydraFacial Treatment uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow:
Begin with Lymphatic drainage that improves circulation of the lymph system and helps to eliminate toxins.
CLEANSE + PEEL
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
EXTRACT + HYDRATE
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturisers that quench skin.
FUSE + PROTECT
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow.
Finish with red and infrared LED light to reduce redness and further stimulate collagen, supporting the natural production of vitamin D.
Q: Is hydrafacial Treatment right for you?
Yes. HydraFacial Treatment is for everyone and it addresses all skincare needs.
- FINE LINES + WRINKLES
- ELASTICITY + FIRMNESS
- EVEN TONE + VIBRANCY
- SKIN TEXTURE
- BROWN SPOTS
- OILY + CONGESTED SKIN
- ENLARGED PORES
Q- How is HydraFacial different from other Hydra-dermabrasion treatments?
HydraFacial uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate skin, and, the spiral design delivers painless extractions.
Q- How often should you get HydraFacial?
It depends on your skin concerns.
– For rejuvenation one facial a month is recommended.
– As anti-ageing we recommend an initial course of 6 to 10 HydraFacials 2 weeks apart. Once the goals are met, we recommend a facial once a month.
– For acne prone, congested skin we recommend 6 treatments one week apart and then maintenance facial every month.
– For pigmentation treatment is usually suggested after skin examination and detailed history. It can require more prolonged course before a maintenance monthly facial can be started.
Q-Can HydraFacial be combined with other aesthetic treatments.
Yes, HydraFacial complements results of various other treatments. In fact it can be vert beneficial to prepare the skin for more invasive treatments by improving hydration level of the skin.
Q- Is there a recommended home care to be used?
Yes, there is an excellent home care skin maintenance regimen which your experienced therapist will discuss with you.
As the name suggests, Hydrafacial is a medical-grade skin rejuvenation process that cleanses, exfoliates, nurtures and hydrates all types of skins. This treatment is also effective for reducing fine lines, pore size and pigmentation. The treatment is proven to make the skin glow and keep it hydrated.
Benefits Hydrafacial Treatment
- Exfoliates the skin effectively, by removing the layer of dead skin on the face.
- The treatment works magically and loosens dirt and skin debris.
- Results in hydrated plump skin immediately after the treatment.
Back to work
Duration of results