Lip Fillers Near Harrow
Our lips are the centre of attraction and are the first area on our faces to show signs of ageing. Just as the skin on the body ages the skin on the lips ages too. It is constantly moisturised from within by hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring sugar. However, the skin loses hyaluronic acid over time with age and lines begin to appear around the mouth.
Javaani Clinic has an exclusive range of lip fillers to enhance the look of your lips, giving you a more defined, fuller, and improved shape of your lips. Lip enhancement is a very popular cosmetic procedure today. Although many practitioners offer this service, it’s important for those considering the procedure to consult with an experienced cosmetic doctor like Dr Ahmad at Javaani Clinic. While prices for the procedure may vary from one provider to the next, it’s best to select a doctor based on experience and patient recommendation, rather than the fees.
What our Clients say
For many people, especially if you are contemplating cosmetic treatment for the first time, or if you are unsure a particular treatment is for you, hearing feedback from our many delighted clients can be reassuring and helpful.
Back to Work
Duration of Results
6 – 12 Months
Lip Filler FAQS
IS THE LIP FILLER TREATMENT SAFE?
Lip fillers are a medical procedure. When performed by an experienced healthcare provider, lip fillers are extremely safe.
WHO CAN GET LIP FILLERS?
Dermal fillers are safe products, but there are a few people who should avoid them:
- Hyaluronic acid allergy.
- Allergies to Lidocaine or Adrenaline can be avoided by using dermal fillers and creams that do not contain Lidocaine/Adrenaline.
- Patients suffering from bleeding and blood disorders, as well as leukaemia and lymphoma. (Before proceeding, you must obtain clearance from your haematologist due to the increased risk of infection.)
- Patient receiving chemotherapy or immunosuppressive medication. (Before proceeding, you must obtain clearance from your haematologist/oncologist due to the increased risk of infection.)
- Sensitivity to proteins from Gram-positive bacteria.
- In the skin area to be injected, there is an active infection or inflammation.
- A patient who is undergoing additional facial treatments such as chemical peels, laser treatment, or microdermabrasion.
- Patients who are at risk of developing Keloids (hypertrophic scarring).
- A patient suffering from an active cold sore.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding (best to be avoided despite no real evidence)
- Patients who intend to have facial surgery within the next year.
- Patients taking blood thinners (such as aspirin, clopidogrel, NSAIDS, warfarin, and apixaban) can have dermal fillers. However, the risk of bruising is increased.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LIP FILLERS
- Hydrates lips
- Will improve smokers’ lines
- Restores symmetry of the lips
- Enhance the definition of your lips
- Restores upper and lower lips to the optimal ratio
- Recovery is fast with little to no side-effects
- Gradual progression to achieve the optimum result
- Lip filler can add or restore natural-looking volume to your lips
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
It can cause mild pain and tenderness on the lips. Rarely can cause a bruise at the site of injection.
ARE LIP FILLERS RIGHT FOR YOU?
As we age, lips naturally lose volume and plumpness. This is due to the overall decrease in collagen and elastin that occurs as we age. These are the complex proteins in our skin which provide structure, support, and elasticity. Our lips get thinner and smaller as we get older.
Call today for more information on Lip Fillers at our clinic near Harrow
HOW OFTEN CAN I HAVE LIP FILLER?
Lip volume is best built up in stages, and it is best that you have smaller volumes of filler added over a period of a month to get the desired outcome.
If you are looking for beautiful Lip Fillers near Harrow, get in touch.
DOES LIP FILLER HURT?
Many dermal filler products are available with the addition of 0.3% lidocaine combined with the hyaluronic acid gel in the syringe. This provides instant relief from pain upon injection and removes the need for a separate nerve block or topical anaesthesia. A topical numbing cream is offered.
HOW MANY DAYS WILL MY LIPS BE SWOLLEN FOR?
After your lip filler treatment, swelling should go down within 2–3 days, and it should go away completely within 2 weeks.
LIP FILLER AFTERCARE TIPS
- Stick to foods that are easy to eat.
- Bring lipstick and lip liner to the appointment so that you can cover up any bruising right after the treatment.
- Do avoid kissing or massaging your lips right after the procedure and possibly for up to 24 hours if it is your first lip filler injection.
- Do be gentle with your skin while washing for 24 hours.
- Don’t use an exfoliating agent or a harsh cleaning brush for 24 hours.
- Don’t have a facial massage for at least two weeks.
- Don’t drink through a straw for the first day because this puts pressure on the lips.
- Don’t drink alcohol for at least 24 hours after having fillers.
Get in touch for Lip Fillers near Harrow contact Javaani Aesthetic Clinic today
Jan 27, 2023
Amazing experience as always.
Very friendly and professional staff/doctor.
Jan 27, 2023
It has been a great experience for me. Anu has taken lovely care and I recommend Javaani clinic to my friends.
Dec 10, 2022
The treatment was fantastic! Very professional and friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone!