Patient Information Pack
,Welcome to Javaani Aesthetic Clinic
We at Javaani Aesthetics take pride in caring for the needs of our customers. Our experts will provide you with a friendly, professional, and honest consultation. We take pride in our bespoke approach to medical aesthetics, so we can ensure that you get the best results. Our clinic is committed to providing excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Our Visions and Values
Our VISION is to provide the new standard of dermatologic and medical aesthetic care using the latest technological advances that will deliver first-class results and safety for our customers.
- All our staff are:
- Fully trained and experienced for their role.
- On the relevant professional registers.
- Are required to undergo stringent checks before being permitted to work.
- Keep up to date with their professional practice.
- Are committed to delivering the best possible service for you.
- Required to adhere to strict professional standards and ethics.
Meet the Team
Doctor: Dr Waqar Ahmad
Therapists: Shakeela Ahmad & Avinder Kaur
Admin Support Team: Gurwinder Pal
Making a Complaint and Giving Compliments
We believe that complaints and compliments are a valuable indicator of the quality of our service, and an opportunity to improve that quality. We assure all patients that no one will be victimised for making a complaint, and we encourage patients to instigate the complaints procedure whenever they feel that this is necessary. We do not wish to confine complaints to major issues. We encourage patients to comment when relatively minor matters are a problem to them. It is our policy that all matters which disturb or upset a patient should be reported, recorded, and corrective action should be taken. Only in that way can we work towards meeting our aim of continuously improving our service.
Our commitment is that:
- All complaints will be taken seriously; You will receive a response within 24 hours of the complaint being made and a final reply within 28 days.
- If the complaint is upheld, you will receive a written apology and appropriate action will be taken to rectify the complaint, and you will be informed of what that action is.
- All complaints will be acted upon with fairness and impartiality.
- Patients are entitled to involve an impartial third party in the complaint procedure if they so wish. Details can be provided on request Patients and their representatives may take their complaints to persons in authority outside the Company if they are not satisfied with the response that they receive from us.
Complaints Contact Process
- Complain about the practice in person
- Complain in writing
- Complain to an independent organisation/Body
- We will always respect your privacy and dignity. Please speak out or speak to the supervisor or CQC Registered Manager if your privacy or dignity is not being respected.
- The basic principles upon which our services are provided to you are outlined below.
- All Patients are requested to give consent to receiving care and treatment from Javaani Aesthetic Clinic based upon these principles and understandings.
- Patients unable to give informed consent are welcome to ask an authorised third-party such as someone with Power Of Attorney, next-of-kin, etc.
Confidentiality of Information / Data Protection
- Your rights to confidentiality will be safeguarded. We will not disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless this has been agreed with you. An agreement to disclose information should only be sought if it is for your benefit, e.g., to assist in your support.
- Our policy is that any information about you is strictly confidential and that maintaining a position of trust in this regard is paramount. However, because some information is relevant to providing quality support, such information will be shared with members of staff who may be supporting you. Visiting professionals and visitors requiring information will be referred in the first instance to the Registered Manager or the person in charge within the Company. You or, where appropriate, your principal Carer will be consulted where appropriate before information is released.
- Information about you will be stored electronically in cloud and computer under GDPR regulations.
- Information about you is needed to enable staff to provide proper support and treatment. Some of the information may also be used for other purposes, such as:
- Make sure our services meet your needs.
- Investigating complaints or legal claims.
- Auditing of our services.
- Sometimes information about you may needs to be passed on to other agencies or organisationsThe types of organisations with whom we may share information about you are:
- Your GP.
- Care Quality Commission.
- Further details about how we use your information are available in our Privacy Notice. See our website (or available upon request)
- Records will be designed, used and stored to assure privacy. Legislative controls over your records and information, such as the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), will be adhered to, and your explicit permission in writing will be sought before the information is passed to any person other than those directly concerned with the care of the Patient. Our full privacy notice is available on our website and in the practice.
- You have the right to practise your beliefs, religion, or culture without constraint by restrictive or discriminatory practice.
- Complaints of discriminatory practice will be thoroughly investigated, and the results of the investigation made known to the complainant.
Respect For Other Patients and Staff
- You are requested to afford the same courtesy to other patients and staff as you would expect to receive yourself.
- Note that any loud or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Patients are not permitted to smoke on or near the premises.
- Patients who are under the influence of alcohol or self-harm substances may be asked to leave the premises.
Chaperones are provided routinely for medical/aesthetic procedures. Chaperoning is done by the therapists in the clinic. Should you wish to bring your nominated chaperone or request specifically a male or female chaperone please let us know when arranging your appointment.
Need any Extra Support?
Javaani Aesthetic Clinic has robust systems and processes in place to ensure all our patients can access services and are treated equally throughout their appointment. If you require any additional support for example large print, interpreter or if you have any disability please let us know when making your appointment. The service has robust policies in place outlining our Dignity and Respect.
Your opinion is important to us. After your treatment you be requested to complete an electronic feedback form regarding your visit to us. We would be grateful if you could give us your feedback to tell us what we do well and what we can do better, helping us to provide better services for you in the future.