J-Gold (PRP) Shot For Men
At Javaani Aesthetics we offer PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma} treatments for skin, face, hair, and body. Dr. Ahmad also offers PRP treatments for male intimate rejuvenation. PRP treatments involve taking a small sample of the patients’ blood, placing it in a centrifuge, and spinning it to separate the PRP from the rest of the blood.PRP is injected into the penis at specific sites to obtain the desired outcome. The area to be injected is numbed by using a numbing cream which makes the whole procedure painless. Post-procedure patients are recommended to use a vacuum pump to continue stimulating erectile tissue. Erectile medication, such as Viagra, can be used in conjunction with erectile dysfunction treatment if required. There is no downtime. You can have sex the same day as your treatment. The expected outcome of the procedure includes improvement in size, appearance, and sensation of the penis, as well as the strength of erections and sexual stamina to help improve your sex life.
- Better, longer, and firmer erections
- Better blood flow and circulation for overall improved penile health
- Increased sensation and pleasure
Soon after their first Priapus Shot treatment, patients have reported:
- Better, longer-lasting erections
- Increases in both length and girth of the penis
- A “feeling of being young again”
In addition, the Priapus Shot also has the following advantages over oral ED medications and other treatments:
- The P-Shot dramatically increases blood flow to the penis, and only the penis, so it does not create vascular side effects in other parts of your body such as headaches, the way Viagra and other medications can.
- Since PRP is derived from your own body, there have never been any reported toxicity effects.
- As compared to other treatments for ED and male sexual enhancement, this non-surgical procedure is relatively inexpensive.
- With the Priapus Shot, there are no pills to remember to take or prescriptions to refill.
- Results can last up to one year or more.