The PRP Orgasm Shot is the latest advancement in female sexual medicine to improve sexual relations in women who have sexual dysfunction and urinary incontinence.
The injected PRP naturally attracts your own stem cells and growth factors to the injected area, which helps to generate healthier and more functional tissue in the vagina. This procedure stimulates vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation.
This treatment process starts by extracting a small amount of blood, separating the PRP in a centrifuge and then injecting directly into the vaginal walls and just below the clitoris. This technique was developed by Dr Charles Runels, the inventor of the Vampire Facelift®. Vampire Breast Lift® and O-Shot® for erectile dysfunction.
This is a non-invasive, vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation treatment which uses a patient’s blood to derive Platelet-Rich Plasma or PRP.
- Decrease pain during and after sex due to dryness or scarring and as a result increase sexual desire
- Increase natural lubrication
- Enhance arousal
- Delivers stronger and more frequent orgasms
- Improve in the appearance of the labia
- Alleviate stress incontinence
The results vary from patient to patient, but overall an immediate increase in sensitivity, orgasm intensity and arousal has been reported by some patients during the first week after the procedure. Initially this will decrease slightly, but after a few weeks a marked improvement should be noticed, peaking around 3 months after treatment.
Please be advised that these results vary between patients according to age, medical condition, hormonal levels, social habits and the results are not guaranteed.
Duration of results
Back to work
As a non-surgical solution, there is minimal pain and discomfort associated with this treatment with some patients reporting experiencing no pain at all. The procedure is performed using a numbing cream to minimise any pain.
The treatment will take around 40 minutes
One of the big advantages of this procedure is that you can return to your normal activities immediately after treatment.
Some of the feedbacks from patients who have undergone this procedure reported that it may help them in achieving:
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- Stronger orgasm